- DEAR GOD they are singing I would walk 500 miles 16 hours ago
- DID YOU KNOW: you need to put the big wood.on the kindling to make the fire bigger 16 hours ago
- Ok, they recovered and are starting a fire and I've never been so terrified while camping 16 hours ago
- Dylan's opening some wine or something and his parents are having none of that 17 hours ago
- Oh shit it just went wicked dark 17 hours ago
Category Archives: food
from our backyard hens, veronica and estelle. there is nothing better than looking forward to a weekend menu of french toast, egg salad and deviled eggs from your own hens. thanks, girls!
holy shit, look at this! that’s new apple blossoms on our brand-new green sentinel apple tree, that is. i am speechless with excitement.
this past weekend was all about hanging out with our new chickens and working in the garden. we let the girls out of their run to explore the rest of their new home and they seemed to have a great … Continue reading
okay, so march and april were pretty busy months. i was out of town off and on for several weeks and it’s been hard to keep up with the blogging about all the work we’ve done in the garden. but … Continue reading
last weekend, our dreams of chickens on chez farm finally came home to roost. (sorry, i just could not resist). we decided to go with the coop and chicken package provided by victory chicken co. they bring the coop, the … Continue reading
chickens are also on the agenda this spring! adding laying hens to our food-growing, bee-keeping, angora-rabbit-raising setup will make this feel like a real urban farm. but because we’re still a pair of over-achieving yuppies with delusions of a mid-century … Continue reading