- DEAR GOD they are singing I would walk 500 miles 16 hours ago
- DID YOU KNOW: you need to put the big wood.on the kindling to make the fire bigger 16 hours ago
- Ok, they recovered and are starting a fire and I've never been so terrified while camping 16 hours ago
- Dylan's opening some wine or something and his parents are having none of that 17 hours ago
- Oh shit it just went wicked dark 17 hours ago
Author Archives: muffinista
we’ve had our chickens for a few months now and love them to all their henny bits. they’re silly and adorable and we still can’t believe we’re eating eggs from our own backyard. but their uncanny ability to actually poop … Continue reading
chez farm has a terrible mosquito problem. i mean, really terrible. we have a stockpile of insect repellant products and i spend the summer on a constant dose of claritin to keep from scratching my skin entirely off. it’s the … Continue reading
from our backyard hens, veronica and estelle. there is nothing better than looking forward to a weekend menu of french toast, egg salad and deviled eggs from your own hens. thanks, girls!
holy shit, look at this! that’s new apple blossoms on our brand-new green sentinel apple tree, that is. i am speechless with excitement.
for your viewing pleasure.
this past weekend was all about hanging out with our new chickens and working in the garden. we let the girls out of their run to explore the rest of their new home and they seemed to have a great … Continue reading