- What AM I waiting for? https://t.co/QGusepfWz1 7 hours ago
- Time to check on the ol' spam folder... https://t.co/HIlSmocw1U 7 hours ago
- RT @AdamSerwer: MLK on the theory that somehow advocating for equal rights turns people into white nationalists https://t.co/wQKPKajSEO 11 hours ago
- RT @wayback_exe: Web-a-Sketch! Jun 1997 web.archive.org/web/1997062404… oldweb.today/random/1997062… https://t.co/2TSL3DrA2u 13 hours ago
- RT @win_icons: 3000 icons - 1029 https://t.co/IB2UOxls5s 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
chez farm has a terrible mosquito problem. i mean, really terrible. we have a stockpile of insect repellant products and i spend the summer on a constant dose of claritin to keep from scratching my skin entirely off. it’s the … Continue reading
from our backyard hens, veronica and estelle. there is nothing better than looking forward to a weekend menu of french toast, egg salad and deviled eggs from your own hens. thanks, girls!
holy shit, look at this! that’s new apple blossoms on our brand-new green sentinel apple tree, that is. i am speechless with excitement.
for your viewing pleasure.
this past weekend was all about hanging out with our new chickens and working in the garden. we let the girls out of their run to explore the rest of their new home and they seemed to have a great … Continue reading