- DEAR GOD they are singing I would walk 500 miles 16 hours ago
- DID YOU KNOW: you need to put the big wood.on the kindling to make the fire bigger 16 hours ago
- Ok, they recovered and are starting a fire and I've never been so terrified while camping 16 hours ago
- Dylan's opening some wine or something and his parents are having none of that 17 hours ago
- Oh shit it just went wicked dark 17 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
a few weeks ago, i added a second hive body to the beehive. the girls had started building comb up into the hive-top feeder, so they obviously needed more space. they’ve been doing a pretty good job, so far as … Continue reading
i’ve only just started working with the luscious fiber from lucius, my new french angora bunny. most of the prime fiber is still in a brown paper bag and the thought of touching it at all in this heat is … Continue reading
and doing it well. if you look closely, you can see one of chez farm’s very own honey bees drinking nectar and pollinating one of chez farm’s cucumber blossoms.
this past week and weekend have been brutal. it began with temps in the 90s and ended with temps over 100, with heat index of 113 on friday. LB is hot and cranky, the farmers are hot and cranky and … Continue reading
remember this post? seedlings! well, here’s what the vegetable garden looks like today: it’s from a different angle, but i think you get the idea – excellent progress and looking good! farm on!