- What AM I waiting for? https://t.co/QGusepfWz1 7 hours ago
- Time to check on the ol' spam folder... https://t.co/HIlSmocw1U 7 hours ago
- RT @AdamSerwer: MLK on the theory that somehow advocating for equal rights turns people into white nationalists https://t.co/wQKPKajSEO 11 hours ago
- RT @wayback_exe: Web-a-Sketch! Jun 1997 web.archive.org/web/1997062404… oldweb.today/random/1997062… https://t.co/2TSL3DrA2u 13 hours ago
- RT @win_icons: 3000 icons - 1029 https://t.co/IB2UOxls5s 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
a few weeks ago, i added a second hive body to the beehive. the girls had started building comb up into the hive-top feeder, so they obviously needed more space. they’ve been doing a pretty good job, so far as … Continue reading
i’ve only just started working with the luscious fiber from lucius, my new french angora bunny. most of the prime fiber is still in a brown paper bag and the thought of touching it at all in this heat is … Continue reading
and doing it well. if you look closely, you can see one of chez farm’s very own honey bees drinking nectar and pollinating one of chez farm’s cucumber blossoms.
this past week and weekend have been brutal. it began with temps in the 90s and ended with temps over 100, with heat index of 113 on friday. LB is hot and cranky, the farmers are hot and cranky and … Continue reading
remember this post? seedlings! well, here’s what the vegetable garden looks like today: it’s from a different angle, but i think you get the idea – excellent progress and looking good! farm on!